LASAK scientific conference
The LASAK company is going to organize the 21st annual scientific implantology conference. Dr. Curd Bollen, the Dutch implantologist, will share with the audience his rich implantology experience during the afternoon program. He will focus on the very wide problem of halitosis, which is common not only in connection with dental implants. No less interesting will be the lecture of the Spanish lecturer, Pelayo Antuña Valle DDS, about soft tissue management in implant prosthodontics.
How to get to the Clarion hotel you can find on the hotel website.
- Soft tissue management in implant prosthodontics
- Smelling screws: implants & halitosis
- Bone tissue regeneration in implantology
- Sinus lift: OK or KO?
- Pelayo Antuña Valle DDS (E)
- Dr. Curd Bollen (NL)
- Dana Kopecka, MD, PhD (CZ)
- Pavel Kriz, MD, PhD (CZ)
- Prof. Antonin Simunek, MD, PhD (CZ)
You can download here the program of the implantology conference.
- By sending an e-mail to: email@example.com; please, write your first name and family name, whether you are a dentist or technician and your invoice information (company name, street, city, zip code, country, VAT No.) in the e-mail
- By telephone: +420 296 184 202
We will confirm with you your registration within three working days.
Presentation of posters
We invite all participants to give a poster presentation. If you are interested in participating in the poster section, please, send the title and a short abstract of your poster, together with the names and addresses of the authors, by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 28th February 2017. The final posters are to be sent by 20th March 2017. The authors of the posters will have free entrance; the conference organizer will provide the printing of the posters.
We look forward to meeting you.